Video pin that takes up the Max width of the users phone screen.
Why this unit?
The unit takes up the width of the screen on mobile meaning users are more likely to Ad recall the ad compared to standard promoted pins.
1. Pick an eye-catching image
Use high-quality video in 1:1 to take up more of the screen compared to landscape ratio’s.
2. Make your brand the focal point
Put your product or service front and center. Avoid using abstract images or lifestyle imagery that doesn’t showcase your brand.
3. Give context
Your Pins should help people understand why your product or idea is the right fit for them. Pick images that show context and bring your topic to life. Clearly show how someone might use your product, try your project, etc.
4. Include your logo
Put a logo on every Pin you make, but keep it subtle. Avoid the lower right corner, since that spot gets covered up by our product icons.
5. Add text overlay to tell a better story
Text overlay is the copy that goes on your Pin image. It makes your Pins stand out, adds context and enhances your message. Keep text concise so it’s easy for people to read on their phones. If you’re running the same campaign in multiple countries, make sure to create separate Pins for each country so you can translate text overlay into the local language.
- File type: .mp4 or .mov
- Encoding: H.264
- Max file size: 2 GB or less
- Video length: Minimum 4 seconds, maximum 15 minutes
- Aspect ratio: Square (1:1) or widescreen (16:9). Note that max-width videos can’t exceed the height of a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- Title: Up to 100 characters. If you don’t fill in a title, people will see your Pin description instead.
- Description: Up to 500 characters. The first 50–60 characters are most likely to show up in people’s feeds, so put your most important info first.