Conversational Ads prompt users to spread a message through call to action buttons with customisable hashtags.
Why Conversational Ads?
Please use the following image specifications:
3 MB max file size
5:2 Aspect Ratio, minimum 800x320px
File formats: JPEG, PNG, non-animated GIF
Video Specs here:
File type: MP4 or MOV.
File size: 1GB Max
Max time: 2 minutes and 20 seconds (Select advertisers are eligible to request an increase up to 10 minutes. Please contact your Twitter Account Manager for more information.)
– Can choose up to 4 options, but recommend to keep it simple 1 or 2 options is fine. –
– Log in to ads.twitter.com and select Create new campaign. Select either Tweet Engagements for a Conversational Image Ad or Video Views for a Conversational Video Ad.
– Under the “create or select creative” section of the campaign form click the “use a conversational card” option, which will allow you to configure your Card.
– Fill in the details of the conversational card, including:
A. The image or video in your Card
B. The number of hashtags in your Card
C. The Tweet copy that will be pre-populated in the Tweet when users interact with the Card
D. A headline (appears above the hashtag) in a one-choice hashtag option
E. Thank you text (appears after a user has Tweeted your message)
F. Thank you URL (optional URL to drive a user to after they’ve set up the Card.)
– Configure the rest of your campaign options (bidding and targeting) and launch the campaign.